09 April 2016

The Walking Dead S06E16 (AMC, 2016)

Negan-JDM TWD.png
By Source (WP:NFCC#4), Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=50044387

… What the fucking clusterfuckery fuck was motherfucking that?

Did I just invest fourteen hours (I'll explain) of my life, hooked by decent characterisation and a propulsive narrative, only to be rewarded with a ninety-minute season finale of nothing for the first 75 minutes, eventually introduces us to Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan, making a decent fist of his villain despite inhabiting an MA-rated world), and in its final seventeen fucking minutes treats me like I'm a fucking moron?

Why fucking yes, by fuckity fuck, I most mothefuckingly fucking did.

Fuck you, The Walking Dead TV show. Fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU.

(Fourteen hours of viewing when it's a sixteen ep season? Because I miscounted, went straight to the finale and barely noticed I'd missed anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment