20 March 2012

Missing S01E01 (ABC, 2012)

I've never been an Ashley Judd fan. There's Julia Roberts tits-and-teeth-from-another-planet, and there's Sandra Bullock girl-next-door, and then there's Judd. Spunky, I suppose is the word. I've liked her work: ... all I can remember is Heat. Oh there were those movies with Morgan Freeman. Okay: the one movie with Freeman. All of which has shit to do with Missing, a low brow approach to girl-power as lion-mother-in-search-of-offspring kind of action-thriller-espionage-adventure that was brought low by its dum as nuts execution. I got twelve minutes into it. Where's Cliff? I cried to the hills. I'm only really watching this shit for Cliff Curtis! There was no answer from the hills. After the thirteenth minute, I cried uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment