02 February 2013

Transporter: The Series S01E01-02

Sure the pilot had to have everything the films have but on a smaller per-minute budget, and it didn't disappoint.  ("Not disappointing" is possible when expectations are "this is going to be awful".)

It's not the kind of show for me.

Which raises the question of why I'm bothering to watch the second ep as I type this.  It's not the car chases - and in the ep, there's an ATV chase so far.  It's not the wooden acting.  Not the script which seems to have been written by the people who gave us The Sweeney (breasts, industrial-stylised simulated sex, and the f-word in every second sentence).

I know:  it's the guns.  There're so many of them.  And they're used so often.

... Aaaannd no.  The expository-bogged second and third acts have given me a headache.

Goodbye Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment