02 June 2011

Mr Sunshine (ABC, 2011)

I didn't watch "Friends". I have a soft spot for "Fools Rush In". But
all in all, I'm no great Matthew Perry fan. Hearing that Perry is in
stuff like "The West Wing" or "The Whole Nine Yards" is a bit like
having a carbuncle where the feeling is usually worse than the actual
sight of it - you brace yourself, but he's an amiable screen presence in
the end.

So as for the lately cancelled "Mr Sunshine", I lasted two eps and
bailed. Although it had Andrea Anders of the long, lamented "Better Off
Ted" in the show as well, her few dazzling minutes of screen time per pe
made the remaining runtime tedious.

Sorry, Mr Perry. I'd LIKE to like your stuff but unfortunately, all I
see are shades of Chandler and I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THAT FUCKING SHOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment